Parent Questionnaire Results

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Parent Questionnaires.

Please click on the links below to view the results.

2019We received a response of 75% for our Parent Questionnaires and 14% of parents chose to complete their responses using ParentView (Total of 89% responses)

Parent Questionnaire Results

2018 – We are delighted to have received a response of 81% from parents and carers in our school.

Parent Questionnaire Results

In order to continue to drive our school improvement, we have offered parents the opportunity to meet with Key Stage Leaders and teachers to discuss strengths and ideas to move forward in each year group.

Once the meetings have taken place, your views and suggestions will be considered and any new strategies and initiatives will be reported back to parents.


Houghton Regis Primary School